GST (Goods & Service Tax) registration is not as difficult as people think. You just have to go to the GSTN portal and fill your details properly. But filing your details is also not that easy. So you need to consult any of the tax payer to do that for you.
In this blog I am going to show you the process of GST registration.
Step 1: visit https://www.gst.gov.in/
Step 3: Click on New Registration & Select I AM A (Taxpayer)
Step 4: After filing all the details shown above click on Proceed. Now you will be directed to the next page where you have to fill your actual information relating to your business.
- Adhar Card
- Pan Card
- Cancelled Cheque or Bank Passbook
- 2 Passport size photo
- Light Bill (If not on business owners name, concern letter is required)
- Shop act license (If no shop act, then please mention below details)
1. Name Of Business: Example: XYZ ENTERPRISES
2. Nature of Business: Ex. Service provider or Trader or Contractor
3. Date of Commencement: Ex. 01/01/2019
If you want to register GST number through us kindly mail us at email@example.com or comment your email id below.
We charge our consulting fee and you GST number within 4-5 working days.